I heard this song and I thought of you guys! Hope the meaning to the song helps you to understand how important you are to me and how much I wish I could fix all the horrible things that have happened to your family the past few days!
Mary J Blige
EACH TEAR
There's something that I want to say,
But I feel I don't know how.
Until I just can't hold it one more day,
So I think I let it out.
You're on my mind more than I may show
You're on my mind more than I may show
You're in my heart more than you may know
And the last thing that I want,
Is for you to fall apart.
Your future will be clearer,
I want you to remember.
In each tear there's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
In each tear there's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
Makes you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger)
In each tear (each tear)
Brings you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're ment to be...
We can't change the things,
We can't change the things,
That we done, that's in our past.
But fighting won't get us anywhere,
So if you want, then here's my hand...
Every night there is one thing I do
Every night there is one thing I do
I bow my head and I pray for you (pray for you)
And the last thing that I want (that I want)
Is for you to fall apart
Your future will be clearer
I want you to remember
In each tear there's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
In each tear there's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
Makes you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger
) In each tear (each tear)
Brings you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're meant to be
You're much more than a struggle that you go through
You're much more than a struggle that you go through
You're not defined by your pain, so let it go...
You're not a victim, you're more like a winner
And you're not in defeat, you're more like a queen
In each tear there's a lesson,
In each tear there's a lesson,
Makes you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger than you know)
In each tear ( in each tear)
Brings you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're meant to be
In each tear (each tear) there's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
In each tear (each tear) there's a lesson, (there's a lesson)
Makes you wiser than before (wiser)
Makes you stronger than you know (stronger than you know)
In each tear ( Make you so much more)
Brings you closer to your dreams
No mistake, no heartbreak
Can take away what you're meant to be
No no we can't be held down
No no we can't be held down
No no oh noo I I I can't be held down
You you you can't be held down
We we we can't be held down
Love
And makes you so much stronger (stronger)
Love
And makes you so much stronger (stronger)
And makes you so much wiser (wiser)
In each tear (in each tear)
And you so close to your dreams,And no mistake, no heartbreak,
Can take away you're meant to be
1 comment:
There is not a day that goes by that your name, your face, and the thought of your legacy of what sort of mortal, woman,sister, and daughter God that you are Rhonda. There is not one single week that goes by in my home that the word and name of the "Fisher Family," is not spoken. There is not a moment that super cedes me that I do not walk in my quaint living room and spot the two gifts that your family took the loving time to make for us- The blocks that said "Talk to Me," and "Families Are Forever!"
I have no answers as to why my life has been subject to so much rough seas. I have no answer as to why an abusive man has my daughter and I do not. I have no answer as to why one Ward differs from another so starkly and the contrast was so great that it flooded my family with fear and suffrage. I have no answers as to why Satan has infected even the one place that I thought I would be safe, a church, a ward, and a Bishop's mind. I have no answers to most things. But I do have deep feelings of love in my heart for all people. I have forgiven this Bishop for his prideful ways and the fact that he came to my home not to be humble and allow himself to show us love in any circumstance and instead he had to have the last harsh words. It is okay for me to know these things because as the periously times transpire here on earth, and as the days turn the pages of life-as age catches and snares us to old- I still know that Heavenly Father is all supreme. I still know that Jesus lives! I still know that The Fishers are the prime of example no matter what faith anyone is- The Fishers are the true example of righteous pure unconditional love. Let it be know too, that Anne Arnold and Sister Bedwell, too have shown me that I have ever lasting triplet sisters on this planet- Oh what gifts the Lord has left my heart, whether I am grieving for my daughter or not- in spite of the lack of love in this ward- I know God and Jesus has loved me through the three of you. I am ever so grateful, so much so- that I could type forever on your kindness, your love, and the ability that you three ladies have to embrace a lost soul such as me. I Pray that God prepares a beautiful heavenly home for you three and that it awaits you all as you complete your mortal tasks and experiences. I know I will see you all again, where it is here on earth or in God's ever lasting kingdom- I have no qualms that be-fall me on this matter. I love you all so very much. Thank you for your support and unconditional love- Thank you for not judging us, as this Bishop here had. Love is endless and never ends with me. Tana Lindley
Post a Comment