Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, August 26, 2013

First week of school

Well first week of school has come and gone. I was hoping for a more dramatic week but the only drama we had was Kaitlyn not taking her medicine for three days and acting like a complete loon and Christopher and Amberlin being sick for two to three days out of last week. Richard and I are on our second week of school and so far so good. I am struggling to keep caught up with everything, but I am doing it. The hardest part I have is the discussions. Basically it is a chat room where you leave your opinion or answer questions that the teacher has posted. I am trying very hard to sound intelligent on these chats, but it is hard. I keep wanting to reference everything back to my work history or to my kids. Econ 1A is so far not as hard as I expected, but I am going to guess it will get harder. All my business classes are going pretty well, just having trouble not falling asleep reading the chapters. They are so boring and wordy. I have learned some stuff, but not sure how to use it yet. I am looking forward to next semester when I get to take an English, Math and Science class. Getting the requirements down and then I can get my AS in Accounting, I am going for an AA in Computer Technology. Both degrees will help me get where I want to be at AT&T, ComTech!! I redyed my hair and so far the smell is making me horribly naseaus. Blech and double blech. You think with all this modern science hair dye can smell like strawberries or the ocean and not some horrible chemical that lets everyone out there know you dye your hair. I prefer to let people think that I had gray coming through last week and miraclously it dissappeared overnight. What do you think? I only have two weeks left of work and then I am on Maternity leave until after Sariah is born. That puts me coming back to work in 2014! YEE HAW!! I have so much to do for her and I need like a week solid to work on it. I need to reorganize the dressers. I need to move Riley's clothes into her new dresser that Joelle gave me and then put all the newborn clothes in the big dresser for Sariah. I need to take the white shelves and restock it for Sariah with diapers and wipes, lotions, baby shoes, blankets, etc. Plus I need to finish her blanket, make the hats and make her name sign for over her bassinet. Plus I think we are putting Riley in the room with Rebecca and then Christopher will go in with Amberlin and ReAnna, but we have not completely decided yet. Not sure yet, I just hope Riley learns to sleep through the night here pretty soon, so that I do not have to worry she will wake up Sariah or vice versa. We bought another potty chair for Riley and it will go into the downstairs bathroom. So as soon as I am on Maternity Leave, we start potty training. She loves to sit on her potty upstairs and gets pretty excited when she goes potty in it. We are going to get her a few pairs of tiny panties for her to wear once we get a set pattern and she goes in the potty without accidents. I am hoping she will be potty trained before Sariah is born. Diapers are expensive!!!!! Funny thing is all her pants will be baggy when we are done. I love how 24 monthes and smaller clothes are designed with big butts for diapers. She always looks like she has a big booty with hr bottoms on! I can't wait to see how tiny her butt is in panties!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: