Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Interesting!

We are going on a summer vacation similiar to the one we took prior to my being baptized. On our trip we will be stopping over in Stevensville Montana to place my Grandma's Urn with Grandpa's. Well the lady called us yesterday and informed us that we need to dig the hole for the urn ourselves! WHAT?!?!? I thought it was a joke and a very bad one, but she was serious! What the flip?!?!? If a hand reaches up out of the grave as I am digging it, I am so out of there! I will run home to Clovis! I sure hope on Judgement Day I get extra points for this one and not a "What were you thinking?" look!

We are heading out Friday July 17th, right after work for Grants Pass Oregon for the night and then on to Washington to visit family and the Gilbert's. Then to Montana to be a grave digger for a day, the to Mount Rushmore, then Missouri, then Salt Lake then Las Vegas and finally home! Two weeks and 5000 miles! Should be fun and it will be Christopher, Amberlin and Kaitlyn's first times out of state! They are so excited!

We plan on seeing some church historical sites in Missouri and then Temple Square in Utah! I can not wait! This is going to be fun and spiritual! I loved the feeling I got the last time we were at Adam Ondi Amon (sp). Peaceful and relaxing. Plus happiness.

I plan on doing a scrapbook for our Summer Vacations, but I am so not good at those. I want to do one every summer and hopefully I will get better at it!

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

I have never heard of digging the hole for the urn. I would imagine that would even be against the law here to ask such a thing.
Have a wonderful vacation in spite of that. Take lots of pictures and show us all when you get back. :)