It has been over a month since I blogged! Time sure flies by when you are ripping out your hair trying to get the children to do their chores and to stay out of the dirt! There are five weeks left of school and all the kids are looking forward to summer, but no one more then Richard. I am just looking forward to my vacation the last two weeks in July! Summer goes by so quickly! I remember when I was in school thinking that it was not long enough.
Our best friend's the Gilberts are moving this week to Washington! Totally sucks but they have to go where the work is. But we can visit and vice versa! Still sucks though!!
Richard has Father Son campout starting after school on Thursday. Should be interesting. I will have a house full of only girls for almost three days! PARTY!! CHICK FLICK TIME!!! Then the next weekend he has an 11 year old scout campout! Then we are going camping for four days with both my sisters and their children! Could be an insane experience, I might need a straight jacket after going!
We went and saw Star Trek at the IMAX! TOTALLY KILLER MOVIE! LOVED IT!! Go see it! Can not wait for GI Joe, Transformers 2, Harry Potter 6, Land of the Lost and all the other ones I am waiting to see this summer!! Happy dance time!
Got a new computer at work and I may have to beat it with a sledge hammer! I love that it is faster, but again I have a computer with attitude! Why is that? Is it programed in or when it finds out it is my computer is just "developes" one? I really wonder about that. The copier/printer gave me major attitude last week even after I threatened it with pulling the plug. Nothing just attitude to I turned it off! Hahahahahahaha!! I really need a creative outlet!
Our friends who have been waiting for a baby to adopt was give a 2 day old baby girl on the 21st of last month. She was a Safe Surrender baby! They are so excited! They have been waiting 2 years for a baby to adopt! I am so happy for them!!!
My CTR 5 class is going great. We have learned that if you bring paper and crayons they will sit still long enough to hear the lesson answer some questions, all of which the answers seem to be Jesus, and have prayers. Bribed them with popcorn one Sunday, boy was that a HUGE hit!!!
So how has you last 6 weeks been? Oh! Congrats Sister Shelley on the twin babies! Twins are awesome! I should know cause I am a twin!
1 comment:
Thanks for mentioning me in your blog! Good to see you are blogging again. Sounds like you have been so very busy!! And it's amazing what a little food in Primary can do huh?
Congratulations to your friend and the adoption...how exciting is that!!!
Post a Comment