Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Shopping for pants!

Last night Richard and I went to Kohl's to see if there were some pants there that I would like. I am a very picky shopper. Normally I buy at Walmart and Target, but so far they had nothing that I really liked enough to want to wear.

We checked out the Women's department and ran into some pants that I actually liked that were on clearance for 60% off. I was apprehensive because of my past experience trying on pants that look cute on the hanger and once they get on me they look HORRIBLE!!!! Well I tried on a size smaller then what I was wearing at the time and those were way too big. So I went down the line in size all the way to size 16 and they fit!!!!! I was so excited! I have not been in a 16 since after ReAnna was born. I could have danced through the store in those pants! Regualarly $52 on clearance for $20! The Richard found me a pair of white Gloria Vanderbilt Skinny Jeans for big women. Sort of an oxymoron, but I got a pair of those!

I personally think that Gloria needs to rename those to Women's Slimming Jeans and not Skinny Jeans. Besides some lady name Amanda had put her name on every pair of those pants! So now my pants have a name, sort of like my bologna has a first name. Weird!

No comments: