Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Monday, January 18, 2010
This past weekend......
This past weekend was pretty good. We cleaned out the garage and got rid of alot of stuff. Junk to us, but you know the saying. One's mans garbage another man's treasure. A lady came and got just about everything that we were giving away! Yeah! Now I can park in the garage! Still is a bunch of studd to go through, but at least most of it is all gone! I am sure we will fill up the garbage can or someone's trunk! I am just glad that someone can use what we can't. There are like 20 boxes left to go through and then we will be completely done. I need to organize my desk, but we need to move it and put the curio cabinet where it is now. Plus I need to get the curtains up and a few more pieces of furniture. We need a couch for the living room and new bunk beds for Rebecca and ReAnna and for Christopher's room. I think Richard is goin to fix the dressers in the kids' rooms and go from there. There really is no point getting them new ones that they can destroy also. Amber keeps using them as stairs and breaks the front of them off. Still waiting for the adoption placement to go into place. Richard needs to get the school records and the medical records! Once we have that we are good to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment