Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Crazy Birthday Night

After I received another potted plant, Tulips this time, I got an even bigger surprise! About ten minutes before I left for the day, I got a surprise visit from my family! They came in with a huge bouquet of spring flowers and a HUGE card! Rebecca and ReAnna had stayed home that day to help Richard assemble the card and make my birthday cake! What a great surprise!

Later when I got home, Rebecca, ReAnna and Katie read me a Mom poem each. Then Rebecca sang me Perfect Fan by Backstreet Boys(my FAVORITE group), then we were off to go get tortillas for chicken wraps(awesome by the way). We ended up at Red Robin for dinner and cake. Richard had the waiters sing Happy Birthday to me! EMBARRASSING!!!! Oh well, it was fun. Then we went home and Rebecca and ReAnna went to mutual and Chris and Richard were off to scouts! It was a great day.

Sunday the Junior Primary sang to me and Savannah! She is a little girl in my CTR 5 class and we have the same birthday! Another awesome! Sister Pauline said if my husband had still been in the primary room, they were going to have him come spotlight me! I would have killed him!! Glad he left for priesthood! Fun fun fun!!!

No comments: