It just continues to amaze me that Richard and I have been married 5 years tomorrow! It seems to much longer. When we thinks back on things that we did when we were first together or newlyweds, it is hard to believe that it is been 5 years of marriage and 7 years together! Crazy!
Richard said today is the anniversary when I was the meanest to him! I racked my brain trying to think of what in the world I could have done that was so mean the day before we were married. He finally told me that it was when I told him that I was tired and I was going back to the condo and I did not take him with me. He had to sleep on the couch at the beach house by himself! Nerd! (Remember I was not always a member and Richard was inactive for many years).
Silly man!
The kids are all planning something and being very secretive about it, but blantenly obvious something is up. Richard has to help with some of it, but the rest of the kids are doing the rest. We have been informed the we are going out to dinner by Rebecca. Crazier then a 15 year old telling we are going out to dinner (we still have to pay for it ourselves, you figure the demander would pay, but NOOO!) she tried to pick out our clothes for our anniversary dinner date! No one has picked out clothes for me since I was about 2(ask my mother about that). Silly kids!
I will wear what I always wear on date night, jeans and a shirt!
I still need to figure out what to get Richard for an anniversary gift. Needs to be something unique but not expensive. Also something that he likes or needs. Any ideas people?!!?
No comments:
Post a Comment