Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thugs in Clovis?!?!?

Last week was a crazy end of the week for BHS band and color guard!  Because of our lack of available semi truck drivers we have been forced to rent box trucks from Ryder and the school!  We have this huge semi with a trailer and no driver!  How cruddy is that?
Well, Wednesday our week of performances started.  By Friday morning some kids had decided to take a golf club to all the windows on the rented trucks and spray paint to some cars!  Here we are Friday night at the football game trying to figure out how we are going to get all the equipment to Madera for our last WBA competition on Saturday.  Luckily the Clovis East driver took pity on us and volunteered to drive our Semi for us!  Problem solved! 
I think that it just plain SUCKS that some kids had nothing better to do but be destructive one night!  Did their parents not know or care where they were.  Who sold them the spray paint?  Are their parents goping to miss it from their garage? 
Now parents have to worry about leaving their cars in the band parking lot while they ride the buses to competitions!  I never would have guessed that this sort of thing could happen in Clovis!  On Halloween our scaffolding disappeared and was recently found taken completely apart in the BHS baseball field!  Thugs!  I hate Thugs!  They ruin everything for everyone else!!

No comments: