Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Vacation, not really

Last week I had a well deserved week off from work.  Unfortunately the no work only extended to AT&T!  I worked my behind off last week!  We rearranged rooms, cleaned house, cleaned the garage, set up the gift wrap booth and cooked and baked!  Some was fun, some was extremely tiresome. especially when the children just do not want to help!  It took them over 4 hours to got through three buckets of toys and seperate the broken ones and put the toys in their correct boxes!  Mostly because they played like the entire time!  It drives me nuts!!!  The part that made me the maddest was when I asked Rebecca to supervise them getting that down while we went to get stuff out of the seatrain for the gift wrap booth!  We came back an hour later and she is in her room playing on her ipod and they are throwing toys at each other and playing!  Some supervisor she made!

Eventually everything got cleaned and organized and baked and cooked!  Man did the house smell and look good!  It still looks good, smells like a house now.  No more turkey cooking smell or pies baking smell!  Sad face!

The gift wrap booth is doing well this year!  All shifts are full and we have already made about $100!  Yeah!  Last time we did not make $100 in the first 5 days it was open!  We are inside the Sierra Vista Mall, right outside the Sears mall entrance.  We are the only gift wrap booth in the mall!  Totally Awesome!  If you need that secret gift for the hubby or "Santa" presents wrapped, stop by and see us!  The booth benefits the Buchanan High Marching Band & Color Guard! 

Christmas is only 26 days away!  I only have a few gifts left to buy for the kids and one for Richard and a couple for his birthday!!

How was your Thanksgving?!

No comments: