Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Kids are way to gulible!!

Do not ever mention this to Richard!  He was soooooo mad!!

I have a igloo water jug filled with punch and pink lemonade that was sitting on the floor in the kitchen.  Well Christopher comes back inside after taking the garbage out.  As a joke, I told him that I would give him five dollars if he stuck his head in the punch.  This is the kid that I have offered five dollars to eat an entire can of tuna and he has completely refused!!!!  To my surprise, he did it!!!!!!  I was shocked!  Richard was mad, Christopher was confused and crying.  I took him into the downstairs bathroom and cleaned his hair and rinsed out his church.  Mind you, I am trying so hard not to laugh.  Christopher did not understand why I was laughing. 

Eventually everyone got over being mad and we dubbed the punch, Christopher Punch!!!  LOL!!

DO NOT MENTION THIS TO RICHARD!!!  HE WILL BE BEYOND MAD IF ANYONE MENTIONS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: