Here is is 6 days into the new year and nothing new. No knock on the door saying I won the Publisher's Clearing House sweepstakes, of course I can't hear the door in the shower which is where everyone who wins is before they open the door, no call from the Lottery Commissioner saying they feel sorry for me and I won the lotto, no Shia Labeouf at my door, no publishers knocking down my door to publish my book. Nothing! I guess I just need to work harder!
My New Years Resolutions
1. Start and keep an exercise program (started jogging on place in the house for twenty minutes last night)
2. Lose 35 pounds before summer is over (started with 2 this year already)
3. Finish my online degree and start my new one (accounting, why must I know business laws?)
4. Start and keep a savings account
5. Get out of debt and clean up the credit
6. Buy a house by Christmas
I am working on them slowly but surely. Keep your fingers crossed. By the way does anyone have any idea how to calculate an interest rate? Not sure how that has anything to do with Accounting, but hey, who am I to argue.
No comments:
Post a Comment