Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tommee Tippee

Am I the only person that remembers the name Tommee Tippee?  My mother use to tell me that when I was little I carried around a Tommee Tippee cup.  I went to Target yesterday and Richard and I discovered a new line of bottles and such.  Tommee Tippee is orginally from United Kingdom and only came to the United States in 2010. 
We have been checking out bottles to use so that I can breast feed and bottle feed also.  Mainly when Richard takes her to priesthood or I have church things to do.  We were thinking about Playtex with the drop in liners, but we do not like the nipples.  We found the Tommee ones and really liked everything about them.  Did a little research online and there is not one negative review on them at all.

So we are going to go with these bottles.  They are awesome!! We already bought a pacifier and pacifier clip from them.  Really like them!

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS You are the only one who remembers this, I'm lucky that I even got water in a plastic dirty cup as a kiddo haha from my Mama.. I sincerely do not remember Tommy Tippee cups, but then again, I don't remember much that happened from 5 minutes ago. Sometimes I think I am losing my mind.... wowzer in just 3 weeks our precious baby Riley will be here.... I can tell that this family never stops thinking about the Fisher Family. We love you guys so much! Uncle Auntie Tana Banana Head Wants to hold the new baby, so James just said that he told Grandma that he wants to try hard to start saving now to go back to see you all at least the latest by Xmas... we love you all and miss you guys beyond belief! Love ever more Tana Banana talk to me cuz, I know Baby Riley Knows me