Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekend

This weekend was insanely busy. Richard made a wedding cake and 200 cupcakes for a friend of our's reception this Saturday. The cake was beautiful and a huge hit. There was none left! The Groom's mother never even got a piece. So Richard made them another cake and delivered it to them. For free of course! He got a bunch of compliments on his cake. Plus he helped another friend at the wedding, cook the food. It was a packed house! I am so glad they have such a large backyard. There was 350 people there!! It was crazy packed. We had to sit at two different tables! Salmon was excellent and I loved eating it! Riley had a great time, plus she got to dance. She loves to dance. I think she is going to be a dancer when she grows up. I should start looking for dance classes now, huh? Plus some gymnastics classes too! Richard got a huge surprise in the mail this past week too! His sister sent him his dad's dress army jacket, so medals and some letters. Including a letter to his first wife, that no one knew about!!! Now I have to track her down and his purple heart! Fun! Plus it will give me more experience with how to find family history stuff!

No comments: