Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Friday, August 8, 2014
Pregnancy so far
So far I am doing great with this pregnancy. I have managed to make it to the gym at least three times this week. I need to try and make that at least 4 or 5 times this next week. I have discovered that I am far more tired this time, but I am hoping it is only the first trimester. I have to go to the Diabetes Care Center to make sure that I do not end up with Gestational Diabetes like I did with Riley. Though I was incredibly overweight with Riley so that might have played a part. I am working on maintaining my weight, but so far I have been incredibly hungry. I do expect it to taper off here pretty soon. Though I am craving some serious Super Sonic Cheeseburgers and I never eat those except maybe once every two monthes or so.
So in ten days I will be officially in my second trimester! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment