Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, September 15, 2014

Insanity Again

Well now I have 4 teenagers in my house for another month and then we will be back down to 3. Sariah is now 1 and I wonder where all the time went. In the last few weeks, she has really started showing her little personality. She started walking at 10 months and now walks a bunch in 11 months, but still insists on crawling or being carried everywhere. She is talking and someone taught her No and she says that one at least a few times during the day. She says Da, Da Da, No, Here, Got it, Got you, Becca, and Nana. Plus she has a blood curdling scream that makes your hair crawl. Richard is currently trying to get his baking business up and running. Clovis Baking Company is the name and hopefully we can get it to the point where he is making at least one cake or batch of cupcakes a week if not more. He loves doing wedding cakes and those are very affordable, so if you know any brides let them know. The baby is growing and we are now 16 weeks. This one does not move as much as Riley and Sariah, but it does move. I think it is a boy, but we will not know for sure until the 30th of this month. I am taking a Child Psychology class and I am learning alot about how the brain works starting from DNA. We just did a pregnancy chapter and now a one to three years. Very interesting stuff.

No comments: