Take your time!
Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Surprise Visitor
Richard's niece came into town last week with her mother for her mother's brother's funeral. He passed away from lung cancer. So I messaged her on Facebook and arranged for her to drop by for a visit.
She stopped by yesterday to see Richard and the kids. I was at work, so I missed her, but that is fine. I have never felt like Richard's family really every wants to see me. Which I am not worried about. They have been related longer then we have been married, so it makes sense.
She stayed for like 2 hours. They had a lot of fun. I got sent some pictures via text.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment