Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

What's going on?

When I wrote the title for this post, the song instantly came into my head. When I was a kid I never knew the sexual inclinations of the song, but then again I though New Kids on the Block's songs were innocent too! LOL!! Well we are now 23 weeks pregnant with little Mr. Blake. He has become one heck of a kicker!! He kicks me all the time and it is comforting to know he is in there and I am not just getting fat! Riley can say Blake and whenever I give her a shower with my, she wants to "wash" Blake. Meaning she wants to wash my tummy. She already likes to "wash" my hair. She says "It's pretty," and that means I can rinse my hair now. She is so funny. I spent alot of time washing her when she was littler and she now mimics me when she takes the soap to wash herself. She tells me too what she is washing. Her armpits, shoulders, tummy, butt, etc. She is very insistent that she makes sure that her feet are clean!!! She is very silly. Christopher and Kaitlyn are performing in the Youth Musical in our stake. It is this weekend! Hard to believe that a month of practices has passed! It went by so fast! I am on vacation the week of Thanksgiving so I hope that week goes by SOOOOO SLOOOOOOWWWWW!!! I want to be able to sleep and get things done! I have pies ot make, pumpkin bread to make, etc. I came up with an awesome project for my Activity Days girls to do this month! One of hte leaders who no longer lives in our ward boundaries has the first lesson of the month, but I will have a back up just in case! Plus I came up with an AWESOME Christmas Reason for the Season project for December!! I can not wait! Plus I still need one fun activity, but I think we will probably do cookies or Ginger bread houses out of graham crackers or something fun! Maybe Christmas cookies doorbell ditching! That is always fun or caroling to certain houses. Still need ot work on that one! Gonna be great! Plus I have all next year to prepare for! Lots to do and lots to get done so the girls can get their Faith in God awards!! I want to focus on getting those done with the soon to be 12 year olds! Pus maybe a special gift for getting their award. Like a bracelet or something like that. Not sure yet. Still tossing around ideas. IT is getting to be that time again where we need to figure out what to get the kids for Christmas. I have no idea what so ever. Any suggestions are appreciated. We tend to try to keep the gift budget low and only get things that they really need and one thing they want. Makes it more about Jesus and not the presents. So what's going on with you?!?!?

No comments: