Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, December 22, 2008

3 more days

Three more days until Christmas and I am down to only needing to get one more gift and I am completely done! The Gift Wrap Booth is almost done also! We have made money, enough to pay the parents that worked, but nothing else. As of yet. There is still 3 more shopping days until Christmas and I have been told we get swamped on Christmas Eve.

It has been crazy at our house trying to shop for the kids and deciding what to get them. I did some shopping during my lunch break at work. Got a lot done in a little bit of time. Found some great sales and got pretty much everything that we wanted to get them. Struggling only on what to get Amber from us. She wants a baby doll and we found one, but after we went to wrap it, I discovered it only speaks Spanish! There are no more anywhere like them that speak Engish. So now we have to decide what baby doll to get her and return the other one.

I have been using the gift wrap booth to wrap my own gifts. So many designs to choose from and the ribbon and bows to match!! All the wrapped presents looks so good under the tree! Advantage of being in charge of it!! Yeah!

I am awaiting Christmas and can hardly wait to see the kids reactions to their gifts. I just hope they love everything. They are only getting three gifts each. One from Santa, one from their siblings and one from us. To us Christmas is not about presents, it is about Christ. That is what we are trying to teach them all. Why go broke buying 50 Christmas gifts for one person. Next year we are going to start a Christmas fund, for presents, dinner, etc.

If I do not write again this week:

May you have a fabulous Christmas!!
Jesus is the Reason for This Season!!!!

No comments: