Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008


This is the kids at Thanksgiving being nuts! We had dinner at The Smith's family gathering. They are Shari Gilbert's parents and family. It was fun. The Gilbert boys decided to wrestle and then Dan dog piled them after they were all pinned down by each other. It was funny! The meal was good and filling. There was alot of it also! Everyone was assigned something to bring, so there was plenty of food!
Friday we stayed home as long as we could and avoided the stores. We did end up at the mall before closing to set up our school's gift wrap booth. That was an ordeal. We ended up back Saturday morning to finish setting up. Hopefully today it will be completely done and decorated. We have been adding stuff to it and making in better and better each day. Come on down and have us wrap your gifts. You do not need to buy them at the mall, we will wrap gifts from home!!
Friday Rebecca and I along with Shari, Raelyn and Shari's sister Lana and her daughter went to see Twilight. I have not read the books, but the movie was not bad. I liked that Peter Fanicelli played Dr Cullen. I am looking forward to the next one. Once I am done with the Works and the Glory books, I guess I will start the Twilight series. More books for me to read. Fun!
On Monday we got custody of Katie, Christopher and Amber's older sister. If all goes well, then we will have them adopted together by June of next year! Very happy. Once that is finalized we can start waiting for a boy around 4 or 5. Single children are harder to find. Most kids are sibling sets. Once the are adopted, we will all be sealed together and hopefully we will have a little get together to celebrate!
Rebecca and ReAnna will be performing at the North Stake Youth Christmas Program. It is this Saturday and Sunday 5:30 and 7:30 each night. Come on out and watch! It is suppose to be a fabulous show! Hope to see you there!!

No comments: