I looked at my blog and noticed that I have not blogged since the 5th of December. Alot has been going on since then.
All my fundraisers are in and done. Just waiting to deliver to parents. I wish they would call me back or come by to get their stuff. I have candles, Tupperware and See's candy all over my house right now waiting for everyone to pick up their orders!! But at least it smells good!! The gift wrap booth has 8 days left open and we are now pulling in about $150 a day! Which is good!!
This will be our first Christmas with the three little ones and we are very excited! We are doing family pictures this week at a one hour portrait studio. I can hardly wait. I love doing their hair and makeup for church and pictures and special ocassions. My family finally feels complete!
We are doing our Christmas shopping this week for the kids. I have almost all of Richard's done, just have to get the last stocking stuffers for him. OH! I need to get him a stocking too!! Crud! I am waiting for Mervyn's to lower their prices again on the jeans for Rebecca and ReAnna.
We will be sending out Christmas cards possibly tomorrow with the pictures. I hope I have everyone's addresses correct!
We have our ward Christmas party this Saturday on Richard's birthday. The kids will be singing and so will the young women. The same song actually! Rebecca and ReAnna Youth Musical was fabulous!! Anyone who went to see it would understand. If you did not get to see it this year I highly recommend that you go next year. It is so worth seeing and not just because my daughters are in it. Sunday we have church and right after sacrament we have a linger longer. So we are bringing snack and the Gilbert's with us. They did the same thing last year and it was awesome! They do a great Christmas service. The little kids get to sing again.
It will be a busy weekend, but we will be building memories and traditions with the three little ones that they will always remember and look forward!
If I do not blog again before Christmas:
Have a joyous holiday and may it be filled with family, friends, the spirit and love of Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment