Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Going back to school

I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I want a college education! I have always been fascinated by accounting and tax preperation. Richard is worried I won't be home enough, but this is something I have always wanted. I know he will support me, I just need to find a way to do most of my schooling at home online if possible. I applied at DeAnza College in Cupertino because they are on a quarter system and I can get my AA faster. Any suggestions on local schools that I can attend online only?

No comments: