Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, August 24, 2009

The kids are back in school!!!

The kids are back in school! Whoo hoo! Should I be this happy or should I be sad? Not sure. I am happy that they are back in school learning and driving their teachers crazy and not me. I am sad because now I have a 1st grader, a 2nd grader, a 4th grader, an 8th grader and a 10th grader! Scary how time flies and how fast kids grow!

Though I think for all adults we get two "most wonderful time of the year" moments. One is very obviously at Christmas time and the other is the first day of school. Oh crud! That means Christmas is closer! What to do, what to do! I think maybe stuff for their rooms to decorate them more. Wow am I thinking ahead! Probably because the kids are at school and I can think!! YEAH! I am just far too happy about school starting. Is that normal? Do I care? Possibly not! Hahahahahahahaha!! I am losing my mind! Oh well, not too much of a great loss! Hee hee!!

No comments: