Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Update

It is hard to believe that Halloween is tomorrow! Then we are into the Holiday Season! Where did the time go? It seems like Thanksgiving and Christmas get here earlier and earlier every year! I need another month to get ready for Thanksgiving and another two months for Christmas! I want a recount!! I will have to make do with what I have! Endure to the end, they say!
Last night I went to Peachwood Ward's Girls Night Out at Red Robin. It was pretty fun. There were only four of us, but we talked and laughed and had a great time! Normally there is about 10 women that show up, but I think because it was so late this month that no one remembered. Maybe next month!
Tomorrow is another band competition, this time in Santa Clarita. Instead of a Western Band Association competition we are doing Bands of America competition. Alot of different school from different states! One is from Texas!!! I am hoping we will place in the top 3. Then the next day as a Thank You for all your Hard Work, the band is going to Magic Mountain! I can not wait to ride all those roller coasters! WHEEEE!!!!!

No comments: