Well this time next week Kaitlyn, Christopher and Amberlin will be officially in adoption placement in our home. The final step is Finalization through the court! That should take about three weeks! Yeah! We are almost done!
Richard went down to the court house yesterday and got the paperwork to finalize the adoption of Rebecca and ReAnna. I have to fill out some more forms, but I am having a hard time finding one particular form. He may have to go back to the court and pick those up.
Soon everyone will officially have the last name Fisher and we will be the Fisher Seven until we get our 3-4 year old boy. Then we will be the Fisher Eight!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness... I knew there were some new faces in your header picture! I guess it has been almost 5 years since I was in Fresno... holy smokes! I think of you guys from time to time. I'm glad things are going well, and congrats on the adoptions! Awesome!
Post a Comment