Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Changes & Mother's Day

This Sunday the Stake Presidency was sitting on the stands! A few weeks ago they released the 1st and 2nd counselors of the Bishopric, but kept the same Bishop! Well this Sunday they changed our Bishop! They released Bishop Reynders and called Bishop Pauline!
Bishop Reynders was a terrific Bishop and I loved how he related to all the members of our ward. He was always friendly and open. He was always there when there were activities. He went to EFY, Girls Camp, Boy Scout Camp, Relief Society Events, etc. The kids loved him and really liked seeing him.
Bishop Pauline is a great guy and very friendly. Him and Richard are friends and he seems to legitamitely like us and our family. I know he will be a great Bishop and I look forward to his time as Bishop!

Mother's Day was pretty good this year! I got a 2 plaques, a large cocoa cup, a planter, a frame and a plaque with a frame. Christopher made me a plant and a card. Amberlin made me a basket made from an old soup can. Kaitlyn, ReAnna and Rebecca made me cards. And if all goes well I will be getting the picture I have been wanting forever!! It is the mural from the Washington DC temple! I love that picture! Richard made me a cheese and mushroom omelete for breakfast. For dinner I had steak, zucchini, scalloped potatoes, garden salad, texas toast and creme brule. Yummy! I think I made out pretty good!!!!

No comments: