Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A New Adventure

A few monthes ago a friend of ours who owns Palace Courtyard on Blackstone, approached Richard and asked him if he would like to have a little cafe in her store. After thinking about it, he decided he wanted to do it, but we could never find the means or way to do it. Last week Richard started talking about the opportunity again, but with his friend Jeff. Well they went yesterday and checked out the place and decided that they can do it! They will have a little lunch counter with sandwiches, cookies, bread, etc. Maybe some soup.
They have to raise $800 for their business license, so they are going to different businesses every day to sell sandwiches to raise the money for the license. Their main goal is to sell 20 sandwiches meals a day. At $5 each that would be $100 a day. The rent is $250 and our friend is going to help sell the sandwiches and stuff for us! Rebecca will work their and so will Jeff's kids. Hopefully this turns out great and they both can make some money and enjoy what they are doing.
They plan to open June 14th, so come on out that day and have lunch!

No comments: