I went to the temple all by myself! Well I went with two ladies from church and one of their mothers. It was Peachwood Ward's Relief Society Temple Night. Most of the women went to the 6:15 session, but we went to the 7:30 session. It was really nice and though I still forget everything once I leave, I really enjoy doing endowments for the dead. Lucy told me she was going to slap me when I told her that it was only my 3rd time at the temple. Amy said I need to go once a month.
We went to Denny's after and had dessert! Yummy Apple Caramel Crisp! Mmmmmmmmm...... We talked about alot of stuff, including going out together more often. Girls' Night Out, Girls Temple Trips, etc! I did not get home until 11:30! But I had so much fun!!!
I do need to go to the temple more. I am going to try to go at least once a month. Maybe get a group of ladies together and go. But I need to get my dress fixed or just buy a new one. I can't lift my arms. Way too tight! Plus my slip is WAY too big for me! I need a new one of those too! Time to go to LDS.ORG!!
No comments:
Post a Comment