Rebecca and ReAnna are in Jack A** Rock for Girl's Camp. Isn't that just a wonderful name for a church camp? They just call it The Rock. I guess that is better then saying the real name.
So until Saturday, we have only the three little ones. It is amazing how much they want to play play play! You ask them for a little help and they either throw a fit or refuse to help. Whenever they help they get paid with nickels, and once a month they count up their nickels and trade them in for Daddy Dollars. Then on or about the 15th we go shopping. Mostly of the time they only have about $4 each, that is Katie and Christopher do, Amber has about $1. We made a new rule that they have to have at least $5 to be able to shop, so far they have not been able to shop, but they are doing more. Though you have to drag them in to help when they are playing video games!
Last night I kept yelling for ReAnna to start the laundry and then I remembered she was at Girl's Camp. Crazy! SO here I am doing the laundry and Richard is doing the kitchen. Not sure what will happen when they get home, but I am hoping they will have missed us and be better teenagers!
No comments:
Post a Comment