Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Laugh now cry later

Well today should be a happy day, but I have mixed emotions today. No it has nothing to do with the adoption. Today ny nephew is graduating from Los Banos High School. I should be happy that he is graduating, but I am sad about it.
Unfortunately, Richard, myself and the kids will not be able to go to his graduation. Los Banos High school gives out 6 tickets to each student for their family to attend the ceremonies. He has 4 siblings and his parents, and none of his friends have extra tickets.
When my sisters and I were not talking, I had this plan to sneak into his graduation to watch him get his diploma. I know know that it would not have been possible. So it makes me even sadder that now that we have been talking again for over a year, I still can not go to his graduation.
How are you suppose to be proud and happy for someone when you can not share the experience with them. I guess we will have to wait for Rebecca to graduate.

No comments: