Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Weekend Warriors

I do believe now that we are Weekend Warriors, otherwise we are just plain crazy!! Saturday was my nephew's graduation party. Richard was asked to cater the party and I was helping. We brought our Karoake machine and everyone had fun with that!
Richard served stuffed mushrooms, nachos, chicken fingers and cheesecake. There was also a meat and cheese plate, vegetables plate and strawberries, provided by his mother.
That morning Richard helped Brad and Joyce Comstock to change the brakes on the van. They were still good,how odd is that. I need to make an appointment to get my nails done with Joyce and Elizabeth! We are going to Milan Institute, Pink and white full sets are $18 and fills are $12. Plus I can get my whole head in foils for $45! Awesome.
We ended up staying in Los Banos to around 6 on Saturday. Missed the Binford's open house to celebrate Isaiah's adoption! Dang it! Congratulations Craig and Erin! AND especially Isaiah, you got a great set of parents!
Sunday was Sunday normal. Church and then more craziness at home!
I think the most disturbing moment of the whole party was when I sang Truly Madly Deeply, I'll Be and Natural Woman. Thank the green leprechauns that no one was in the room while I was singing! No lawsuits pending over that fiasco!
I toasted my nephew and became the crying aunt! Why must I do that? Are my tear ducts broken? Probably not, probably just a girl thing. Well I want nothing to do with it! I refuse to cry anymore! Well I can say that now, but I will be crying again before I know it! LOL!
Trying to work on my accounting certificate, but I am struggling with alot of it. I just do not understand Adjusted Trial Balance or Retained Earnings. This ADHD thing is going to be my downfall for this course! PC Maintaince and Repair is next, so that should be easy!!

No comments: