Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Party!

Last night was our adoption party for Kaitlyn, Christopher and Amberlin. It went great! At one time I think there was 25 people in my house! Everyone talking, eating and having fun! All the kids thought my backyard was great! Big grass area and a play structure! Food went over very well and I am glad to have no leftovers! Lots of people showed up! My manager from work, a fellow coworker, a family from the band and mostly families from church! It was a full house and lots of fun! \

Thanks to all those that came! We really appreciated your company in helping us celebrate our additions!!

No comments: