Well here it is that time again. The time of packing and shoving everything we can into the car! Time of telling the kids to stop yelling at each other in the car, stop touching your sister, telling them they should have gone potty at the last rest stop because the next one is 20 miles away, just watch the movie and stop talking to the characters. Yes it is the infamous family vacation. The one where we bond closer, learn that we really need a bigger car and that mom and dad need some alone time please go take a hike into the woods and yell when you get lost(kidding).
Every year right about this time we go on our annual family vacation! Sometimes we stay in hotels and other times we camp. This be a camping year! We will be camping at the Grand Canyon for three days! Going to be very interesting. Luckily there is showers and I will be paying to take one of those! Then we will be heading to Salt Lake to stay with my sister for three days. We plan on doing a session while we are there! I am so excited about that. Anyone know if they rent clothes and when is the best time to go to a session? Then we are heading home!
I have two weeks off, but I am giving back two days of my second week, so we can go camping with some friends from church! I am so excited! I love camping, just really wish we could get a trailer because the getting up off the floor thing kills me when I really have to pee!
So I am praying for cooler weather and no rain! I hate camping in the rain. Totally SUCKS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment