I saw her Tuesday leaving for home at her normal time, 3:30. I come in Wednesday and it looks like she is on vacation, her board says see Debra. Never thought anything of it, neither did anyone else. About 3:00 we find out she passed away early Wednesday morning. What!?!? No! Bad joke, Sue. No joke. No matter how much I want it to be, it can't. Our beloved manager, Judith Steelman died early Wednesday morning. She was just here! She was healthy and full of life! She was caring, funny and nice. She took care of her Mother-In-Law, who will do that now? I don't understand, but I guess maybe Heavenly Father needed her up there. I never understood why he took my grandfather all those years ago, before Rebecca was born. I think I do now, thanks to the missionaries and all the others that bore their testimonies to me while I was investigating the church.
Though I do know, that life is fragile. You never know what can happen. We do not know the future, only God knows when our time is. So love everyone everyday and make sure they know it.
"Dance like no one is looking, sing like no one can hear, love like you've never hurt before, live like there's no one to fear!"
Newsboys-artist
Dance-song
In The Hands of God-album
No comments:
Post a Comment