Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

It's almost gone!  It is almost a whole new year!  Less then 24 hours and it will be 2011!  Lots of things happen for me in 2011.  

My 20 year High School Reunion(am I old now?)
Rebecca will be starting her senior year in August of 2011
I am going on my 4th year in primary
I am working towards 19 years with the same company
I will get my book published(cross your fingers)

I am sure this time next year, I will have accomplished alot more and been dissappointed by some non achievable goals.  I know this year I had some, but what is life without some dissappointments?  What does not kill us, makes us stronger. 

I hope that this next year will be good for myself, my family and my friends and family.  I hope those that want to buy a house get one, those that are looking for a job find one, those that want a baby get or have one, etc.  I wish that this next year for all my friends and family is a triumphant one and one that they will look back on and see it as the best year every. 

HAPPY 2011!  Stay safe and stay sane!!

No comments: