Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, February 7, 2011

First week fo February

The first week went by smoothly and pretty effortlessly!  I cooked more then I like to, but it was ok, no one died of food poisoning!  Big Yea for me!! 

Rebecca and ReAnna are doing better in school and keeping up with their homework.  Kaitlyn is struggling, but now I see what the problem is.  Christopher and Amberlin are starting to understand more and get what they need to be schoolwise.  I still need to finish my accounting class, but I just can not find the time!!

I went to a Relief Society Enrichment Event and it was Speed Friendship!!  Fun and Valetine's Day oriented with all the hearts and chocolate!!  Yummy yummy!!  Next month I am told that it is a service project making hats for cancer patients!  Cindy said I get to teach!!!  Yeah!! 

Saturday we cleaned out the garage a little more and now it seems cleaner and alot less cluttered.  We still have alot to get rid of in the house and in the garage, but we are well on our way to completing the get rid of clutter and stuff we do not need anymore goal for 2011!  YEAH TEAM!! 

Sunday was super bowl and I am not happy with the outcome of that game.  I just can nto stand Green Bay and I do not care what a great team they are!  They make my skin crawl!!  I don't like the Steelers, but I don't like Green Bay more.  I wish it was the 49ers in the super bowl, but they have sucked since Young left!!

This week, I will be cooking 4 days this week!  And I am not allowed to cook only chicken!!  Darn it!!  Tonight I am cooking fish, not sure what with it, but fish it is!  Christopher is going to be so unhappy!  He hates fish, but he eats it under great duress!!  Not sure if that word is spelled wrong, but not caring!!

No comments: