This weekend was just plain crazy!! Richard worked 9-5, so I had to herd and prod the children to go where I needed to go and help clean what I needed cleaning!!
We went to Costco to get some stuff and to get Richard's Valentine's Day gifts. Cooking supplies! He loves getting stuff like that for gifts! That and chocolate and he is all set!! Then we went to Walmart to get some stuff, socks, undies, and yeas a basketball for Christopher. Not sure where he is going to use it, but he has one now!! Then we were off to get the Kids TV room clean and organized! I moved the TV around, rearranged furniture, hung up pictures and got rid of JUNK!!! Then in the middle of it, I called the hair salon and they said there was no wait, so off Christopher and I went to get his hair cut!! In and out in 30 minutes! That NEVER happens!!! It was awesome!!!
Sunday we celebrated our Valentine's Day. Richard has to work that night, so we had our big fancy dinner Sunday night. Yummy! Steak, Lobster Tails, fried shrimp, and home made clam chowder! I had picked up a red velvet cake at Costco for $2.00 off, so that was dessert!!
Richard got a new strainer, cheese slicer, garlic shake and chopper, Magic Bullet and a Cuisinart Min Chooper! I got a Cricut Expressions and $100 worth of cartridges, which I am getting on Ebay because I can get 5 there! So awesome!! Have ot used it yet, but I can not wait!
My birthday is this Thursday, so I am really curious as to what I am getting for that!! My birthday dinner is tri tip, shrimp stuffed mushrooms, mushroom risotto, and shrimp bisque! MMMMMmmmmmm! I can taste it now! The tri tip has been marinating for almost a week!!
Happy Valentine's Day, Happy Birthday to Me(early) and Have a Great Week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment