Monday afternoon I get a call from a strange cell phone number. I answer it and I have ReAnna, who has no phone etiquette apparently asking me who is this. Then I get told Kaitlyn has had a bike accident. I start thinking crud, she fell off her bike and is pulling an Olivia. Olivia is ReAnna's friend that comes up with every way possible to try to get out of riding her bike to school. Then the paramedic gets on the phone and tells me she has broken her tooth and to know surprise to me, Kaitlyn crying like she is being murdered in the background.
I get there and she is in the back of the ambulance with a bandage on her knee, crying for all she is worth. So I had to do the tough love and get her to stand up and show the paramedics that she is not dying.
After talking to her, she was riding her bike and not paying attention, turned to look at something and took her handbars with her, resulting with her going over the top of her handbars.
She broke her tooth and scrapped up her knee. Got her home and within an hour, she was running around in the backyard with her siblings and the dogs. So pretty much she is fine. One of her teachers at school, said she rushed right in to show her the broken tooth.


No comments:
Post a Comment