I have seen part of the debates and have heard people discussing them, but I still have no idea what they are talking about. I know who I am voting for, but I really do not understand the topics of the debates. It all sounds like BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
At church there was alot of praying for the missionaries at church this weekend. The Bishop asked that they be mentioned in all prayers that day and by name. It was pretty cool. Prayers were long, but meaningful!
The talks at sacrament were about tithing. They talked about the blessings people have received and what is done with the money. I loved how they mentioned that if you have not paid past tithing, you can become full tithe payers very easy. No need to pay past tithes just pay your tithing now and you are a full tithe payer! It was a great meeting!
Riley was cranky at church, so I spent alot of time in the Mother's Room or walking the halls with her. She was just so dang tired!! She only took like a twenty minute nap!
Has anyone ever seen Raising Hope? It is totally hilarious!!
2 comments:
Funny, they told us here we owed for past tithing{s} when we paid all along. Weird. The election debates are nothing but a bunch to do about promises never kept by Elected Officials whom are NOT the true heroes on the front lines of America: Instead are, the Soldiers! Hey you tell my crunch in munchie kiddos over there no crankys in church. That's not allowed in Tana Banana land-I sure do love you guys- what a dream come true your perfect family are to me! Love T-fer Tana Talk to me Cuz you know the whole darn Blog world knows you knows me hehe
Post a Comment