Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Stake Conference

This weekend was Fresno North Stake's Stake Conference. It was pretty awesome. Our special guest speaker was our Area 70 Elder Packard!  He was funny and very interesting to listen to. During the adult session, he asked if we had any questions. There were about five of them and he answered them or had someone answer them. We laughed and we cried and we listened intently.

He talked about broken families and how we need to just forgive and love them. He talked about the energy drinks and how we need to lead by example. If we do not want our children to drink them, then we should not, but ultimately it is their choice. He talked about not letting anyone tell you at church that your special needs child needs to be quiet, they are special and God sent them to you. He also mentioned that now that they changed the ages for missionaries, they want to be sure the new missionaries have someone to teach.

He was a very dynamic speaker and he held our attention the entire time he was talking.

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

Sounds like a very beautiful weekend. My heart is full when I read of your content and happiness. We love and miss you, I know I surely do with all my heart and soul.
Love always,
Tana Banana
Talk to me, Cause, I know you know me all day and all of the night! For all of Eternity!