Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back to the gym

Yes! I did it! I went back to the gym! I did it!! I spent almost thrity minutes on cardio machines! Then another thirty minutes on weights!! YEAH! I almost died but I did it!!

My legs hurt when I got home and walking up the stairs I could feel the muscles straining. I can't wait to go back tonight! I am on a lower calorie diet and going to the gym 4 times a week for an hour. Next week I will go for an hour and a half and lower my carb intake!! I want to lose 20 pounds by Christmas and then another twenty my end of February!



 

1 comment:

Tana_S_ Beautiful World said...

I am so proud of you. YOU can do it and guess what? Every time you leave the gym- you will feel like you conquered the world. That's for one, two you will get a second wind and go home and tear up your house cleaning and just feeling like a supa Mama. I love you, and don't stop the exercising ROC-
Love always,
Pepper Squeaky Midget, Talk to me, I know you know T-FER Tana
Give my love to everyone- I will see you all soon!