Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Monday, November 12, 2012

Sunday Song Learning

About 9 in the morning yesterday, we got a call from Julie Rowley asking Amberlin to sing a song in Relief Society. Amberlin spent about 2 hours learning the song and the tune and did a great job!! The lesson was on kindness by George Albert Smith, a prophet of our church many years ago. It basically taught, if life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Take the sour and add some sugar!! The song was sweet and many of the women cried. She forgot one little section and I think it was because she was on the verge of tears watching all the women start crying over her beautiful little voice and the sweetness it added to the song.

I’ll Walk with You

If you don’t walk as most people do,

Some people walk away from you,

But I won’t! I won’t!

If you don’t talk as most people do,

Some people talk and laugh at you,

But I won’t! I won’t!

I’ll walk with you. I’ll talk with you.

That’s how I’ll show my love for you.

Jesus walked away from none.

He gave his love to ev’ryone.

So I will! I will!

Jesus blessed all he could see,

Then turned and said, “Come, follow me.”

And I will! I will!

I will! I will!

I’ll walk with you. I’ll talk with you.

That’s how I’ll show my love for you.

No comments: