Why did he get re-elected?!?!? I voted for the better candidate, well I think he is.
The country is out of work, in debt up to their eyeballs, to put gas in your car you need a loan, there are unemployed people everywhere fighting for jobs at McDonald's with teenagers, people are losing their houses, etc. Why would people vote for four more years of the same crap?!?! I guess they like punishment?
I guess all I can do is pray everyday that he will do a better job this time around. Maybe he will make more jobs, get us out of debt, help people keep their houses, lower gas prices, etc. Well we can pray he can, right?
I could not stand to watch them call the states when not even 90% of the votes were in! Why do that?!?!
AGAIN my hate for politics has been renewed!!
1 comment:
I hear you. We are still in mourning. But you're right, we need to now pray for the one in office. I need to quit thinking about what could have been. It's hard.
Post a Comment