Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, December 28, 2012

Your Love Never Fails

Nothing can separate

Even if I run away

Your love never fails



I know I still make mistakes

You have new mercy for me everyday

'Cause Your love never fails



(Chorus)

You stay the same through the ages

Your love never changes

There may be pain in the night

But joy comes in the morning



The wind is strong and the water's deep

I'm not alone here in these open seas

Cause Your love never fails



The chasm is far too wide

I never thought I'd reach the other side

Your love never fails



Chorus



And when the oceans rage

I don't have to be afraid

Because I know that You love me

Your love never fails



You make all things work together for my good

You make all things work together for my good



Chorus



And when the oceans rage

I don't have to be afraid

Because I know that You love me

Your love never fails



No comments: