Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Hard to believe

I am totally in denial that Riley will be one year next Thursday and we have another baby due in October!! It is hard to believe that one year has passed since she was born. My little 6 pound 2 ounce baby is now a crawling, walking, yelling, talking, eating, playing 30 inch, 22 pounds 2 ounce one year old! Where does the first year go? Do I get a do over so I can cherish EVERYTHING she did?





She has changed so much! She has her own personality and can play independentally. Plus she LOVES to play on the trampoline. We put some plastic colored balls on it and she loves to crawl around and have them follow her. She does something new everyday that amazes us. She figured out how to climb up and down the step to get inside and outside the sliding glass door. She love chocolate, cheese, vegetables, milk, juice, her baby, her balls, books, etc. She is just so happy especially when she wakes up from a nap or in the morning. She loves to see pictures and kiss them and give Mommy and Daddy loves (hugs). She has figured out which cell phones work and which ones don't, which remotes have batteries and loves to grab them and try to escape with them. She climbs the stairs to the second floor like a pro, loves to be chased and loves her car!!
I just love her so much and can't wait for what the next year holds in store for her and us.

No comments: