Here is an Ultrasound of our new baby. No idea if it is a boy or girl yet, but Baby Fisher is staring at us!! You can see the head and the torso. We got a great shot of a foot!! I will post that picture once I get it into the computer.
We are due October 3rd according to the ultrasound, but with a pre planned c section Baby Fisher will be delivered at the end of September! Three birthdays in September! I better win the lotto so I can afford all those birthdays!!
We go back May 6th for another Ultrasound, and she said they will be able to tell by then even if they have to move him or her around to see. I can not wait!! Just a little over five weeks left until we know if it is a Blake or Bethany/Emily. Yes we can not decide on a girl's name. My mother wants a Zoe, so great!
Happy Thursday!

No comments:
Post a Comment