It's been awhile since I have updated my Blog. I have just been so tired and sick that I just could not think of anything to write.
I hate being sick, I hate throwing up, I hate what throwing up does to my face! I looked like I was sunburned! It seemed like all the little blood vessels in my face burst all at the same time! I was scary looking there for a few days. Not like I am not normally scary looking! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Rebecca is still not home and now is not talking to us at all. We caught her in a huge lie and her world of deception came crashing down around her and she has not talked to us since. We have asked her for the cell phone back and so far no response. I am going to text her again and tell her to return the phone by tonight. This is ridiculous.
Riley is starting to take more then one little step at a time. She has taken about 7 steps in a row and she seems pretty sturdy on her feet until she gets going and she tries to run! It is very cute to watch. Once she gets close enough to where she wants to be and then she leaps at them. It is so funny!! She loves to wait for Daddy to come home from school every night. We sit on the front lawn and she watches all the cars until she sees his and then she starts flapping her little arms and yelling! Hard to believe she will be 1 year old on the 28th of this month! Did everyone get an invitation to her party on the 30th of this month?
We have family coming sometime the end of May, one I am excited about, the other I worry. Don't get me wrong, I love them both, just one makes me nervous whenever she is around. Not sure why. Maybe one day I will figure it out. It is going to be like a small family reunion. There will be food and laughter. Though my sister will be there, I am worried if she will be overly talkative or a bump on the log, not talking to anyone. She has her moods and I never know which one it will be.
I am trying to register for some classes this summer and so far all I get is that I need and appointment to register, but I can't get an appointment! Crazy!!
Well here is some good news! We are pregnant again! 10 weeks! I go to Dr. Woods on the 26th for the genetic blood work and ultrasound! I can not wait!! Hopefully Dr. Woods will be able to tell me what I am having at that point, otherwise I have to wait until May. Dr Helm made me wait too, but I am hoping I do not have to. Richard last night saw my stomach for the first time in a long time, while I was in the shower and he said I look like I am 5 monthes pregnant! What is that suppose to mean? Am I fat or is he saying the baby is big? I had a dream after Riley was born about a set of fraternal twins, blonde hair blue eyes, playing with her and she called them her brother and sister. Not sure what to think of that dream. Should I be worried?
We are struggling to get the kids to listen, stop lying and just behave and do what is expected of them. They have missing assignments at school, they are taking things that are not theirs, they won't do their chores, etc. They are just pushing their limits everyday right now. My favorite is they won'r throw their clothes down the laundry shoot and then complain they have no clean clothes. Can't wash what is not in the laundry basket. I refuse to gather it up for them, they are old enough to do it themselves. Drives me nuts! We bought a new washer and dryer and now they are barely being used. We are selling our old ones. They are Whirlpool Cabrio set, only two years old, asking $600 paid almost $1500. works great. If you know anyone that is interested, tell them to get ahold of us!
What have you been up to?!?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment