We got a surprise visitor at church yesterday. Rebecca showed up! Our prayers for her to go back to church were answered. YEAH!! She went to the Thursday night activity and to the Beach trip on Saturday. Very happy about that.
Richard got a text during second hour from Rebecca asking if she could see the family. He of course said yes. For me it was an automatic no. He found her during third hour and got me out of Relief Society unknowing that she was waiting outside the door. At first I refused to even look at her but I came around. Though I am still very hurt and very cautious.
Riley was terrfied of her. But if she keeps visiting, she will get use to her again. Hopefully she keeps visiting and she doesn't not see us for weeks again. We can only hope.
1 comment:
How wonderful that she is reaching out to you again!
Post a Comment