Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas is almost here!

Before I knew it here it is less then ten days until Christmas. I still have tons of treats to make and gifts to wrap. I have not even started to decorate the tree or watch It's A Wonderful Life!! We are so behind this season. Richard was asked to cook for our ward Christmas party and to help with the Single Adults Christmas party. So we spent the first two weeks of the season planning and buying the food for both parties. But luckily we had already decided on what to get the kids for Christmas and were slowly making those purchases happen. Riley has been just talking our ears off lately. Sure some of it is mumble jumble, but she throws in perfectly clear words every now and then. She told me Thank You on Sunday. She loves to give high fives and pounds it. So darn cute. We took her to Cindy Lane and she kept saying WOW WOW WOW, Mama Wow!! Christmas this year is going to memorable for her and for us. I can not wait to see the look on her face when she sees her kitchen for the first time. Plus I can't wait to see her tear into a gift! We have to wait for Christmas Eve to put any of the wrapped gifts under the tree. Too worried she will open gifts prematurely. We had our office party this past Monday and it was pretty awesome. We shared treats and goodies and some great appetizers plus we had a White Elephant Gift Exchange. It was so fun.

No comments: