Take your time!

Take your time and see what we do. I love to post stories, lyrics, videos, pictures, etc. Anything that I think someone else would like to read. I vent and I rant, but it is all in good fun!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Spirit

Where did the spirit of Christmas go? It's like no one remembers the true meaning of Christmas anymore. Everyone is out trying to buy their children's love. Christmas is about Christ's birth! Nothing more. The gifts are a bonus. Getting your kids tons and tons of gifts without telling them the real meaning of Christmas is doing your children an injustice. Whether you go to church or not, they should know about Jesus' birth. People are so rude at the stores. Blocking aisles and knocking things down. It is just crazy out there and it is only going to get worse. Two ladies got into a fight in a store and one of them pulled out a taser!!! All over some stupid item that was on sale that day and they just had to have it!! CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

It's really sad isn it? Every store I go to I try to say Merry Christmas and it's strange now how many don't know what to do with that.